Ok this is a joke now....

Anyone else getting annoyed with both sets of players putting their hand up for every decision nearly. Especially when it was 100% obvious the other teams throw? I mean a player kicking the ball off with nobody even near him and he claims for a throw to him? Its way ott and I would rather no claiming of throws untill this is corrected for close decisions.

Also how annoying do other people find it when you have a player on the motivation say hes not interested and having an awful game. Does everything wrong in the game. Then he scores a tap in my cat would score and it says hes having a great game and is now man of the match?? Its pathetic. I mean I had other players on key passes, key tackles, nice movements etc deserve a better rating. I really thing goals and assists are over rated on the players rating. What do others think?

really don't understand how the first problem can bother you at all, the second, yeah its a bit odd how van persie can get 4 assists and a goal but walcott gets MoM for me cos he's scored a hattrick of tap ins but at the end of the day i just go to van ppersie and praise his performance

Anyone else getting annoyed with both sets of players putting their hand up for every decision nearly. Especially when it was 100% obvious the other teams throw? I mean a player kicking the ball off with nobody even near him and he claims for a throw to him? Its way ott and I would rather no claiming of throws untill this is corrected for close decisions.

how different is that compared to football IRL ?

Yeah it is all the time on FM12 and could be toned down abit, but if you watch games in real life, alot of players often put there hand up, even when it's clear it came off them and they know it's not there throw in/corner etc, they will still stick their hand up and shout 'our ball' in the hope that Ref or linesmen will get it wrong.

how different is that compared to football IRL ?

Its different that in real life you dont get players putting their hand up on every off even when its not even a close decision. And im talking decisions where an opposition player is not even close! You dont get that at all in real life. In real life players put hand up if they think it may be close or ref/lino may of been obstructed and could have missed it. Its just silly how often players are claiming.

I find the rating system for keepers to be by far the worst, I've had keepers put in brilliant performances but because my opponents score a penalty & a couple of 25 yard wonder strikes they struggle to get above a 6 rating yet a keeper who spends an entire match watching his side demolish the opposition will get a 6.8.

IMO the rating system could do with an overhaul or scrapping entirely as it does strike me that it is biased towards a tabloid press marking system rather than an objective opta system that would be more useful to a manager yet it seems to have more influence than a press rating system ever would.

Yeah exacty. I remember the good old days of cm03/04. The match engine was the best of all regarding ratings. You could win a game but have ratings of, 9 down to 4. And same if u lost. You could lose 4-0 but one of your players still get an 8 or 9, impossible for that to happen in this game as ratings drop due to the score rather than the players performance.

Archived