My first few niggles with FM12

Hey, I should state first that, after missing out on FM11, I'm very happy about the progress the game has made over the last two years. Especially the negotiations are now way better than before and there are just so many nice additions which make it a lot more comfortable to play the game. :)

But I have also already found two issues which I thought I should post as constructive criticism :)

1) When going to the assignments page of a scout after he has completed a search, the first entry in the list is already pre-marked. When clicking on the finished search to remove it before adding his new assignment, that first entry remains marked and is deleted along with the finished search. Of course it's possible to unmark that entry before, but it has now already happened a few times that I deleted an ongoing U18 search in some country unwantedly and without noticing. I think it should be possible to think of something to prevent this from happening.

Btw, another scouting issue just comes to my mind. When assigning a scout to a country of which he has full knowledge, his search is pretty immediately finished, giving a very meagre number of reports. That's crap. If I want a scout to scout a country, then he should do so. If he gets back to me saying that he knows it from his heart then I should get more than those few reports he managed to create in the 24hrs he scouted. That doesn't work as it should. How f.i. is a LLM club who can only attract domestic scouts supposed to scout it's own country without gettting this over and over again?

2) When changing to another window by using ALT-TAB during a match, the match seems to pause automatically now. I'm used to do some other things at times while my team is playing a match I'm not overly interested in. If I wanted the match to pause until my return I would pause it myself before switching windows. The game now completely patronizes me in that respect.

Is there any way to get around this issue?

so far under personal review: goals from corner and indirect freekicks seems too much, but have played only around 10 matches so far (in which I saw about 1 goals a game coming from this)

Archived