Should I wait

Hi,

Just wondering what are peoples thoughts on the new game. Is it worth buying now or does the game as in previous years contain glitches which will needed to be corrected in patches.

I bought the game on release last year but had wait until the 3rd patch was released until all the bugs were fixed.

Hi,

Just wondering what are peoples thoughts on the new game. Is it worth buying now or does the game as in previous years contain glitches which will needed to be corrected in patches.

I bought the game on release last year but had wait until the 3rd patch was released until all the bugs were fixed.

There aren't any game stopping bugs if thats what you're worried about, however its becoming increasingly obvious that the game is for some reason far easier to succeed at than any other version. Not sure why since the ME and tactics are the same as last years game (which was much more challenging). So until a fundamental flaw is identified (if it exists!) and is fixed, I'd recommend holding off until 12.3 and see what state the game is in then before buying.

Archived