newgen "cheat"

too lazy to look for newgens (trawling through every club can get tiring)

want every newgen displayed in a big long list?

then look no further

go to:

world - transfers - world - youth intake and then scroll through the months (lists all)

note: USA give the first batch, on Dec 27

hope it helps

edit: unsure as to whether it should go here or in GP&TG, so i put it here

feel free to move it to the correct position

or just do a player search and Add Condition AGE is no more than 17. Much quicker and easier and it shows the price value of the players also. Usually the dearer the youth player, the better they are

Wouldn't that only show the players your scouting network has knowledge of?

or just do a player search and Add Condition AGE is no more than 17. Much quicker and easier and it shows the price value of the players also. Usually the dearer the youth player, the better they are

Doesn't work for the first 2-3 seasons though.

We're veering towards that tired old argument of defining 'cheat'. Let's call it an exploit; i.e. it's in the game as an unintentional and unrealistic advantage. In real life a manager would not have access to such a list. Whether you choose to take advantage of such an exploit or not is of course entirely up to you; "It's your game yadda yadda".

How is it a cheat or even a exploit. its a feature.. so its neither..

its up to people them-selfs if they want to use it.

i don't use it. i even play with masked attributes.

This. You have to adapt value depending on the league (a 600k newgen in Poland is better than a 1m one for Barcelona) but generally value = goodness.

I laugh at european prices for newgens. I payed 50k total for 27 4-5* newgens. :D :D :D brazil <3

It is an exploit in my opinion. You are using a part of the game for something it's not intented to be used for and are benefitting from it, however it's not 'breaking' the game like some of the old corner cheats did.

Either way it's your save, play it however you like.

We're veering towards that tired old argument of defining 'cheat'. Let's call it an exploit; i.e. it's in the game as an unintentional and unrealistic advantage. In real life a manager would not have access to such a list. Whether you choose to take advantage of such an exploit or not is of course entirely up to you; "It's your game yadda yadda".

In real life you have such a list. Its called Wikipedia LOL

Archived