FMHi 2012

Hi Marc

I am NOT asking when the iphone version will be available.

The only thing I am seriously interested in is will we be able to download or extract players stats in the new version?

i guess not and if so what is the reason behind it. Technically it should not be a challenge to extract text information out of the database?

Kind regards from Melbourne to Melbourne

Enthon

• SI Staff
The only thing I am seriously interested in is will we be able to download or extract players stats in the new version?

You won't be able to directly extract stats out of the new version of FMHi at present, no.

i guess not and if so what is the reason behind it. Technically it should not be a challenge to extract text information out of the database?

Its not something that many people request to be honest, if you could explain your reasoning and what you'd want out and why then that might help me understand things a bit more and if I can make it a 'mainstream' enough concept then perhaps it can sneak into an update.

PS - It might be possible that a save game editor could be made which could do a lot of this sort of thing for you perhaps? ...

What I'd like is to export your player and club database so once your season limit expires you can start a new save with all the clubs in the leagues they were in when you finished your last season and you can have all of the players you ended the save with.

Archived