guiseley.

Not sure.

My chairman (of BK Kenty of Sweden) once injected 130k when a new season started. I was happy and that happiness didn't last long when, at the end of season, it was revealed that the 130k was in fact a loan from bank ... and that monthly payment to pay it off would begin.

lol

My benevolant benefactor has been looking to leave for a long while. The club's majorly in the red, but we're doing well on the pitch.

Once or twice, when we've been around -£800,000, the desperately-wanting-to-leave chairman has 'injected £XXXk to help with running costs' which turn out to be loans we have to immediately start paying back. I was fuming. So yeah, I'd watch out for that.

in real life have they got a generous chairman? or is this a bug because 2 or 3 times a month the chairman will inject 60k or 80k just to keep the club out of the red. a normal chairman wouldnt do this this frequent, so is it a bug or in real life is he a generous guy?

Sounds like sugar daddy behaviour. You can check them in the editor on the financial tab to see what their balance is and the chairman's behaviour ( or with FMRTE when it's ready)

Sounds like sugar daddy behaviour. You can check them in the editor on the financial tab to see what their balance is and the chairman's behaviour ( or with FMRTE when it's ready)

They are not down as an official sugar daddy club, but in the editor their chairman has '0' for all his stats. So on the OP's game it could have made his resource stat high.

Archived