How do you play?

What do you find the most fun way of playing a long career game?

Do you prefer to start unemployed and try and build your way up to being a top manager working worldwide or is that too tough and you start high?

When you're watching the games do you watch whole matches or just go for extended or key?

Do you think you see anything more to help your tactics by watching something more detailed than just key highlights?

What do you find the most fun way of playing a long career game?

Do you prefer to start unemployed and try and build your way up to being a top manager working worldwide or is that too tough and you start high?

When you're watching the games do you watch whole matches or just go for extended or key?

Do you think you see anything more to help your tactics by watching something more detailed than just key highlights?

When the game first comes out (or becomes playable!) I got for a top team (man utd) and do a few seasons to get a feel for the game and learn new features then start an afc wimbledon career

I use an online diceroller to decide which countries I'm going to play in. I randomly choose 5 European countries and 5 other countries. And my rep and employment depends on which countries I'm able to manage in.

I'll mostly try and build my career from the bottom tier of the lowest country.

I started my first unemployed save. I chose Automatic reputation and I was offered a few jobs, I chose to accept the offer from Fleetwood Town as they were 19th in the BSP (season 2 of the game) and I've played about 15 games with them now and we are 7th in the league. Really, really enjoying it. I'm using commentary only for my matches. I like to tinker with my tactics a lot rather than watching the games.

I'm not bothered in playing with a small club and showing my 'skill' on this game, you don't have to be a small club with small finances to be good on this game. I'm currently playing as Newcastle and i'm absolutely loving it, i finished 4th in my first season which took everyone by surprise. I'm into my second season coming up to christmas time and i'm still up their with the 'big 4', bullying big clubs like manchester united/city and the top teams in europe like PSG. That's all boys.. :D

I usually start unemployed with my reputation set to semi-professional manager. I'm a slow player and I want to get a decent length game going so that's the reason for semi-pro rather than Sunday league. To be perfectly honest I actually find it rather unrealistic to start as a Sunday league footballer. Players at that level don't get jobs as managers of professional clubs. :eek:

I watch every match in full to make the game as detailed as I can possibly get it. Like I said it all makes for a slow game, but I feel more managerial that way. If I had more time I'd manage the reserves too.

One day I'll make it from the depths of football to the dizzy heights of the top of the professional game.

Unemployed with starting rep automatic.

Fm 10 bounced around the lower clubs before getting 3 promotions in 4 seasons with oxford. Offered the As roma job, took it, won the league and cup in my 2nd season. 3rd season missed the league by 1 point and lost in champs league final!

Fm 11 in my 2nd season looking to get back to back promotions with bromley!

Archived