Best jobs in minor European leagues?

I have been debating whether this thread should be in here or ‘good player-team guide’ forum; I have chosen to put it here, frankly because the other forum scares me. My copy of FM12 is arriving tomorrow (I pray), and for the first time in years of FM, I really am not sure what team I want to be!

In the past I have had great careers with Ajax, Brondby and Barcelona. Basically I don’t like managing in England (or Britain really), I like to manage in Europe and in a league which doesn’t have hundreds of rules which also scare me; such as the Brazilian leagues!

Since the dynamic league rep has come in I don’t really mind managing in different levels of league, although preferably one which has at least some reputation and a champions league slot (doesn’t have to be achievable for a few years with said club)

So with all that said, who would you advise I destroy (read manage) next?

firstly, welcome to the forums. i assume when you say minor then you dont want to manage in italy, spain or germany. holland is always a great place to go as there is no restrictions on who you can sign or play. there is a few people on here that have really enjoyed playing in hungary so that could be an option. some on the lower leagues in scandanavia are very poor in quality but there is a huge challenge there in itself. whatever u do, good luck.

Archived