Minimizing / Holidays

My only complaint is when minimizing FM during a game it pauses. There are some matches I don't want to watch the full game, so i'd like to minimize, however you can no longer do this.

You're also not able to go on holiday during a game.

There should be some way to change this.

SI are working on a fix to stop the game pausing when you minimize the game, but in the mean time, if you change your FM to windowed mode [prefrences/display&sound/display mode:windowed]

The match will not pause if you click away from the game. :thup:

As for being able to holiday during the games, SI removed this due to a bug.

SI are looking into this. At the moment the only way around it is it play in windowed mode.

Sometimes, lets say due to work, i'm playing on this when maybe I shouldn't be.

The ability to quickly end the game and save, is why I use it, clever arse.

Thanks for the sensible answers though guys.

Sometimes, lets say due to work, i'm playing on this when maybe I shouldn't be.

The ability to quickly end the game and save, is why I use it, clever arse.

Thanks for the sensible answers though guys.

Erm....Ok. Not quite sure what your issue is with the answer I gave?

My apologies, it meant to be to:

Also, why should it be possible to go on holiday during a game? I can't see a manager setting his team up, stay for 10 minutes and then say; "Right, folks, I'm off to Bermuda for a week now. Cheerio."

Yours was one of the ones i was thanking :D

I don't think he means your post, I think he was meant to quote the post about the manager saying right I'm off on holiday to the bermuda now. :lol:

He's saying he can't save the game whilst it's on the Match Screen, so if his boss comes around whilst he's playing it at work.

He can't quickly go on holiday, then save the game and quit. He would have to wait for the match to finish, then save, then quit.

I don't think he means your post, I think he was meant to quote the post about the manager saying right I'm off on holiday to the bermuda now. :lol:

He's saying he can't save the game whilst it's on the Match Screen, so if his boss comes around whilst he's playing it at work.

He can't quickly go on holiday, then save the game and quit. He would have to wait for the match to finish, then save, then quit.

Spot on :D

You sound like a man with the same experience :applause:

Spot on :D

You sound like a man with the same experience :applause:

haha not anymore, but I used to in a previous job.

I got caught playing on FM once, my workmate said our boss has just seen you playing on it, I had my back to where they saw me. But I never got a discipline or a warning, they never even said anything.

But about 10 minutes later they had told my supervisor to get me in the sideroom doing all the shredding that had built up, and then had me carrying rubbish/boxes through the warehouse to the outside skip. Only took me about 3 hours, but it was like a reward really, I was on my own so had my headphones on listening to music.. better than answering the phone/placing orders on the online system.

So it was totally worth it. :D

Archived