Cannot load FM

Hi guys,

I have a rare night to myself, and thought of loading up Steam and it says FM is running when it isn't. I have tried everything and can't load FM up.

As a long time loyal purchaser, I feel this is the last FM I will be playing if we are on compulsory Steam next year.

How can I load FM up???

Did you run FM12 then minimize it whilst it was loading up?

I've had this a few times, I load FM12 up and minimize away whilst it's loading up, but FM12 does not goto the task bar. It just vanishes and there is no way to get back on to it, and if you try and load FM12 up again it will give you an error saying it's already running.

I get the task manager up, go to the process and end FM.exe *32, then load FM12 up again. :thup:

I have removed all anti virus, tried online and offline, tried the reinstall of steam and still nothing, If this is a known problem its pretty poot they have released the game to paying punters when they knew the game would not play for everyone!!!!!

You should verify the game cache more than one time. It did take sometimes two or three times until it works for a few users. There are thousands of different pc setups, there will always be some users with problems to run a new software.

I have done everything in the FAQ and still nothing. Talk about taking the micheal out of your customers, They didn't advertise the fact there was so many issues with getting the game to play before I handed 30 notes over!!!!!!

This is an issue they clearly knew about and they have done nothing to fix it in order to keep the release date as advertised, No point releasing a game when large portions of your customer base cant even play it without being a Computer genius!!!

So by doing everything in the FAQ have you posted in the bugs forum with full details of the issue and what you have tried along with a copy of your dxdiag? (as requested by the - tried everything and it still doesnt work part of the FAQ?)

Archived