Quick question to SI.

Did You add more players from nations like Argentina,Serbia,Slovenia,Czech Rep. (so countries full of talents in) in FMH 12 ? Coz it was really ridicoulous that in FMH 11 with 4 leagues loaded there are only 2 players in serbian league,1 in Czech,0 in Slovenia and about 5 in Argentina...

• SI Staff

There's a limit to the number of players we're able to load on FMH as we need to make sure we don't exceed the memory or performance capabilities of the hardware. With PSP in particular, we are right at the limit of memory we can use.

Naturally we focus on active leagues, as these are the ones you're actually going to be managing in and it would be a bit of a disaster if you couldn't put out a team! ;)

• SI Staff
Are we going to see Neymar added to most of the played leagues? Was disapointing that he wasn't around much in FMHi 11 considering he is one of the most exciting football prospects since Ronaldo

On PSP, Neymar will be present for most combinations of loaded league.

So no FMH this year for me :(

That's sad that You have enough memory to add Australian league and forget about teams like Red Star Belgrad,River Plate or Boca Juniors...

I'm sorry you feel that way, but we think that on balance adding another playable league was the most sensible thing to do at the time, and there were a number of good reasons for choosing Australia.

And really adding let's say 50 more players in Argentina + Serbia etc. would mess up the db ? Coz only 2 players in Serbia with multiple leagues running is really sick.

So FMH 12 will be just FMH11 with squads updated right ? No new features,no added players in background countries,bugs...

I'll easily find a way to spend my 40 euros much better :D

• SI Staff
and on iphone? (asking as it's not really a feature or give away to potential features)

To be honest we can't be 100% sure of this yet.

By the way, for PSP I recommend running multiple leagues to offer the best chance of him being loaded.

To be honest we can't be 100% sure of this yet.

By the way, for PSP I recommend running multiple leagues to offer the best chance of him being loaded.

iphone player myself, if at all possible (not sure if it is alot of effort) could it be made possible he is included in the database for all major leagues

Cheers

• SI Staff
iphone player myself, if at all possible (not sure if it is alot of effort) could it be made possible he is included in the database for all major leagues

Cheers

I'll look into it and see what we can do! ;)

Archived