I am horrified!!!

I was doing quite badly in my season, so i asked my friend for advice. Do you know what he said. "If you lose a match, just turn off your psp and play the match again until you win" I was disgusted to hear this. I hope all you people out there who keep winning the quad arn't doing this

I was doing quite badly in my season, so i asked my friend for advice. Do you know what he said. "If you lose a match, just turn off your psp and play the match again until you win" I was disgusted to hear this. I hope all you people out there who keep winning the quad arn't doing this

I won the treble as Liverpool and only lost one in the league...3-0 at HOME to SUNDERLAND! With respect to Sunderland fans here, I clearly would have replayed it IF I was cheating like your buddy.

So although there probably are other people like your buddy who constantly replay matches til they get the right result they want, you'll find that many people like me who have a super season are playing genuinely.

If people can get some hollow satisfaction by cheating to win everything then let them jpshakehead.sml.gif

My first season I won the Premiership and Champions League with Liverpool but went out in the League Cup (Man U) and FA Cup (Newcastle - Although it was undeserved, had all possesion and shots on target, they had 2 on target and scored them both icon_mad.gif) and would like to think I gat more satisfaction from winning things the right way when and if I win them, rather than play the way some inevitably do and turn off when they lose and restart.

IMO, if you are going to restart, then what's the point in playing because you already know you're going to win everything.

Hah icon_biggrin.gif How often do young players retire on the game? The Only Time i restarted was with Brighton when i had to beat leicester who were 5th to avoid relegation but after literally 10 attempts i was resigned to playing league one football, another time was missed out on Mikel Arteta by 0.1million to Dortmund, pretty lame one that.

I now have to admit that i have hit the uefa cup bug. i drew the first leg 1-1, then won the second leg 2-1 after extra time. the other team still went through. i know this is a recurring problem after reading it on lots of other threads, so then, AND ONLY THEN did i restart the match. I dont class that as cheating, as i did win fair and square, but the bug cheated me first.

Archived