trouble selling and loaning players?

Actually i'm having this problem to.

I've posted a thread in the bugs forum called, possible transfer bug, in which i've uploaded a saved game so SI can take a look. I know it always can't be easy to sell players, but it is really difficult in FM12. I know that this were an issue adressed in FM11 and later fixed in 11.3, i think, but I know that is was fixed.

I'm Liverpool, season 2.

I offer Andy Carrol out to everyone for £0 - no interest!

I offer Steven Gerrard out to everyone for £0 - no interest!

I offer Aquillani out to everyone for £0 - no interest!

This is completely unrealistic - if these players were offered out in real life I would be inundated with offers. I know their wages are high, but there would still be enquiries.

Getting rid of players of this calibre should be very easy providing you are willing to cut your losses. I understand I'm not going to get my 35m back for Carrol, but no interest on a free?

this isn't realism. in real life selling players with reduced price is failry easy. if their wages is too high, often times the club will at least offer to pay some of it just to get rid of them. some times there are clubs with rich owners that can pay the wages, like russian clubs. another thing is american clubs; i've never seen a player go there. that should be an option when the players get old.

Speaking of old players, I think clubs in lower leagues should be more aggressive to hire aging players from top clubs. I have been playing obscure leagues since FM2010 and it's unrealistic that most clubs tend to use their own young players and don't have veterans after a few years

I've had trouble selling players like, Gregory Van Der Wiel, Christian Eriksen, Jan Vertonghen, Lucas Barrios, Neven Subotic and the list goes on, it's way to hard to sell players.

I know that this were a bug in FM11, one that were fixed in a later patch, but the bug seems to be back.

Really can't sell? I can usually sell anyone after they have been with my team 6 months. Try offering them to clubs over and over. This version tells you what the defect is - wages or asking price or whatever so it helps.

Loaning is tougher.

I'm aware of that, but that's not the point. Even if i offer the players at a lower price than what they are rated to, clubs won't make an offer. Just like in FM11 before it were fixed

I transfer list players and set them to not needed, a list of clubs are interested and when i offer the player for nothing, no one is interested.

A couple say the player isn't interested or they can afford his wages, which is a nice touch and fair enough.

Others say they are interested but still don't make a bid?

• 2 months later...

feel like this needed a bump. i am offering carroll, adam, downing, shelvey, cole, aquilani, kelly and god knows who else all for £0 and getting no offers. its stupid and highly unrealistic. i offer some of my most talented regens on loan (offering to pay all wages myself) and get no offers. please get this fixed :(

oh and i am in my 2nd season, jan transfer window.

This is an isse related to the way SI has programmed the AI to hinder high-profile players to go to low-profile clubs. The problem is that this issue causes mediocre-quality players to refuse a move to mediocre-quality teams. I am uncertain if easing up these limitations will help anything.

Since 2010 release, I've always found that you struggle to get a good price for a decent player but when you bid on a decent player, clubs want about 2/3 times over the asking price. It's mental. 2011 was especially bad for it.

I'm Rangers and trying to loan out 3 quality young players on 50% with no takers. It's ridiculous.

Archived