Scenes you would love to see in future FMs

What scenes would you like to see in future FMs.

Reasons why a player cant play?

Reasons why a player shouldnt play?

Reasons for a player going through a spell of poor form?

Reasons why a player cant join a new club?

Strange injuries?

Here is a couple of suggestions to get you started:

"X has requested a weekend off from playing due to a string of sleepless nights after his newborn child"

"X turned up late for training today after a driving ban meant he had to get a taxi, which never turned up"

What scenes would you like to see in future FMs.

Reasons why a player cant play?

Reasons why a player shouldnt play?

Reasons for a player going through a spell of poor form?

Reasons why a player cant join a new club?

Strange injuries?

Here is a couple of suggestions to get you started:

"X has requested a weekend off from playing due to a string of sleepless nights after his newborn child"

"X turned up late for training today after a driving ban meant he had to get a taxi, which never turned up"

Well I might have 1.

U like buy FM09, install it and - here comes science fiction - it works almost perfectly, and doesn't get on your tits. Or even more. U buy it and u don't have to wait another 4 months for a patch that makes it work (more or less). That would be an amazing scene in the future.

cheers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Davva:

Well I might have 1.

U like buy FM09, install it and - here comes science fiction - it works almost perfectly, and doesn't get on your tits. Or even more. U buy it and u don't have to wait another 4 months for a patch that makes it work (more or less). That would be an amazing scene in the future.

cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about you just don;t buy the game. If it annoys you so much why bother. Believe it or not some of us like and enjoy thegame and realise and a game that is so complex as this wrong things are going to go wrong. I'm sure SI could do without the constant complaining of some of the people on this forum. Just let them get on with it.

Rant over.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mackemmad:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Davva:

Well I might have 1.

cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about you just don;t buy the game. If it annoys you so much why bother. Believe it or not some of us like and enjoy thegame and realise and a game that is so complex as this wrong things are going to go wrong. I'm sure SI could do without the constant complaining of some of the people on this forum. Just let them get on with it.

Rant over. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're not ranting, you're the only one in this thread who makes any sense.

I want to see testimonial games, and above all else I want to see a bit more "emotion" in the game.

I want to hear players talk more about how it's an honour to play for my club, I want more than one news story about people getting the first cap for their country (I want reaction on the call-up, I want a news item just before they play their first game, and I want reaction afterwards, especially from the club manager, the international manager, his family/friends etc.)

Media comments are great, but still far too limited.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Caleyjag:

I want to see testimonial games, and above all else I want to see a bit more "emotion" in the game.

I want to hear players talk more about how it's an honour to play for my club, I want more than one news story about people getting the first cap for their country (I want reaction on the call-up, I want a news item just before they play their first game, and I want reaction afterwards, especially from the club manager, the international manager, his family/friends etc.)

Media comments are great, but still far too limited. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

testimonial games is a great idea.

although the main reason for testimonials was surely because back in the day footballers weren't paid that much so needed the gate receipts from testimonials to allow them to live after they retired.

don't believe that happens now, at least in the top divisions.

for the lower leagues it would be great, for the top leagues perhaps only for your top class players that have given great service.

Still happens in the top division actually.

One of the Caley players (okay, so not a BIG club, but they are still in the SPL) had one for long service to the club.

I think it's moved on from being a sort of retirement fund for players to more a thank-you game for a player that has done a lot for the club (Which is why many of the players give the money they get to charity)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Caleyjag:

Still happens in the top division actually.

One of the Caley players (okay, so not a BIG club, but they are still in the SPL) had one for long service to the club.

I think it's moved on from being a sort of retirement fund for players to more a thank-you game for a player that has done a lot for the club (Which is why many of the players give the money they get to charity) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sure. i believe solskjaer got one? top clubs see it more as a thank you for top quality loyal service. lower clubs would utilise it more as a retirement fund.

it would be interesting to see how many testimonials get played now compared to years gone by and what the split in terms of how many per league in terms of quality of league you get.

i'd make a guess that the worse the league the more testimonials they would have.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> testimonial games is a great idea.

although the main reason for testimonials was surely because back in the day footballers weren't paid that much so needed the gate receipts from testimonials to allow them to live after they retired.

don't believe that happens now, at least in the top divisions.

for the lower leagues it would be great, for the top leagues perhaps only for your top class players that have given great service. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, it does happen with big clubs. Solskjaer did indeed get one and Dennis Bergkamp got one at Arsenal too. I'd LOVE to see it in game.

I'd like to hear the reason WHY players dislike eachother.

I have 2 players on my Tottenham team who aren't liking eachother right now, but I'd like to know why. I think that sort of thing would help determine if it will be short term, permanent, continuess and so on. That way you can take action like selling a player, or sending one on holiday for a bit.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by clark-KJH:

crowd violence..

pitch invasions

players tackling intruders on the pitch

team mate bust up (bowyer+dyer)

players with alcohol drug problems

arrested etc

personalities like joey barton,gazza </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay. If you were a footballer playing FM and you saw that you'de been caught taking drugs on the game you would be straight onto your lawyer. SI would lose millions from being sued by players saying thney have never done this sort of thing before and its affecting their image.

Awful ideas. Absolutely woeful.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fatboyjohnmulhern:

makckemmad, i think u are correct, however, this stuff could still happen to the regens, they are real people so like my player at brighton, things still could happen to them </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. Likewise, negative alliterations only occur on regens.

Archived