Attendance Issues

Hi Guys,

I have been playing in the Welsh League (determined to win the Champions League with a Welsh team) and even though my reputaion now far exceeds any of the other clubs in the country I am still averaging the 3rd lowest attendances in the League, only just over 100.

My stadium has a 12,00 capacity but no matter how well I continue to do my attendances never improve. Its the same with Season tickets, I have sold 30 every season (I'm into my 6th) never more and never less. It is starting to annoy me a little bit.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Cheers

• 6 months later...

I am playing Runcorn Linnets and my crowd was between 10-70 attendance. Even when I was top of the league tier 9. Very little change. so I decided to check the Runcorn Linnets Website, only to find the average attendance is 175-200 per home game.

So I decided to check the editor for football manager, and found all the data completely wrong.

Min att 1 max att 2. I alterered the data to fall in line with the correct data.

Average attendance of 150. Max 1600(stadium capacity). And now the correct data on home games are around 150-250.

BTW

I have also checked the tier 9 other league teams and their home game attendance are wrong too. I've now updated the attendance to the correct level, right up to the blue square leagues and now the correct attendance for games are more realistic.

On another note, the season tickets and gate prices on low levels league teams. (tier 7 and below) are wrong. I've updated this too, now the gate receipts are more realistic.

Archived