100% CPU Usage...

Hi

I have a AMD 64 4200x2 and 2gb ram, plent of space on the HDD;s and a good gfx card.

But when i run FM my CPU usage shoots up to 100%, with fm 2007 running fm windowed with a few other programs was no problem, now it goes at snails pace.

is this normall? im running 6 leageus, 1st devisions only

Hi

I have a AMD 64 4200x2 and 2gb ram, plent of space on the HDD;s and a good gfx card.

But when i run FM my CPU usage shoots up to 100%, with fm 2007 running fm windowed with a few other programs was no problem, now it goes at snails pace.

is this normall? im running 6 leageus, 1st devisions only

I have an E6750 and play in windowed mode with 55-65 leagues (depends if its a LLM/career game or not) from I believe 35 countries.

My CPU levels jump around from 50-99% but I can do anything else while its loading. I always listen to radio podcasts while playing or watch videos, usually have about 12 windows open and no problems ever. Often am downloading something at the same time as well.

• 1 month later...

im using a AMD 4200+ and when match day comes for some reason it goes really slow, and thats without even going into a match. im playing online does that make a differnce?? (using hamaci to connect) ... well actaully the issue is the same 1 player.

ummm iv ran out of ideas

Archived