Being going 3 seasons now. won league1 2nd in championship and league cup winners 5th in prem and uefa cup winners. started my 4th season bit wobbly. Team is:

GK Rena

DL Vincuis or Fabio

DR Rafael

DC Felipe

DC Delaney

MR Muriqui

ML Ore

MC LULA

MC VAN BOMMELL

FC BELMAR

FC IGOR

2.5M 2 SPEND who can i buy to steady the ship??? please help

Being going 3 seasons now. won league1 2nd in championship and league cup winners 5th in prem and uefa cup winners. started my 4th season bit wobbly. Team is:

GK Rena

DL Vincuis or Fabio

DR Rafael

DC Felipe

DC Delaney

MR Muriqui

ML Ore

MC LULA

MC VAN BOMMELL

FC BELMAR

FC IGOR

2.5M 2 SPEND who can i buy to steady the ship??? please help

dave im crystal palace and inma 7th season.

i play 4 4 3 and i alwayshave one layer who plays outstainding every match. sandor torghelle hes a gr8 buy for the first few seasons.

sometimes he dosent kik in sstraight away but wen he does he can score 3 or 4 a game.

he is averaging around 2 a game for me.

ENJOY M8 icon_biggrin.gif

I would look at Emiliano Vecchio, argentinian centre midfielder or schmoller who is a brazilian midfielder, both are amazing cntre mids who get goals.

Sebastian Zuniga is another amc/fc who is good and not too expensive.

I started a game with Go Ahead Eagles and signed Zuniga, schmoller, vecchio and ore for a total of about 250 after a couple of years the values have shot up into the millions.

Also forgot to add.....Pedro Esterilla, centre forward from ecuador or something and tommy hoiland, centre forward from Norway, you didn't really specify what position you were after...

I have agame with St Johnstone saved where I bought Esterilla and he got 46 goals in a season and moved to Barcelona for 19.5million!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived