View-only mode and youngsters

I'm giving some thought to what leagues I want loaded into the game. I want an immersive game World as possible but if I loaded every league I wanted on a large database the game would crawl along.

With that in mind I've given some thought to making a few nations view only as I understand this uses less memory. I've never tried this before, and apologies if this has already been asked (I couldn't find it on a forum search) but does making a nation view only impact on the number of youngsters that nation generates? Or will this be exactly the same as a fully interactive league?

Eg, I like the number of youngsters Brazil generates but don't necessarily want to manage a Brazilian club - any harm in making Brazil view only or by 2020 will the legions of Brazilians currently plying their trade across World football in my game World be replaced by Spaniards, Italians, Turks etc?

View only will decrease the depth of the players available in Brazil, Brazilians playing in full leagues will still be loaded.

Not Loaded - Key Players and Staff Loaded League Unplayable

View Only - Key Players and Staff with some youngsters and League Unplayable but Simmed to mimic has Playable (Depending on Database Size)

Full - All players and Staff loaded along with playable leagues (Depending on Database size)

Thats my take on it

Archived