Highest score line... Whats yours?

FM09 - 8-8 - (they won on pens 3-4) epic Blackburn vs Sevilla (2022) in the Euro Cup Final.. Brilliant game, they strolled to a 6-2 lead by half time.

FM10 - 3-5 - Spurs vs Chelsea in a normal EPL game, wasn't for anything as it was only like 15 games in, in the 2015 season. (I was Spurs)

FM11 - 8-1 - AC Milan vs Peggina (Spl?) Was in the final of the Italian Cup, Their goals was an own goal, and the only one scored in the first half.

FM12 - 6-3 - Me as Bury, (Long Save, LLM) 2nd Season, my 4th game in charge and one which set off a record of 11 wins and a 16 match unbeaten run!

These are the ones i remember, i think ive had a 15-0 here and there on the older games (CM4 etc) but remeber them being pre-season..

:D

Back in CM 03 04, there was a tactic that came out called diablo. I only used it briefly as to try if it was true that it was unbeatable. First game I tried it was in a file playing as Parma. (Good old Parma with a young Adriano and Hidetoshi Nakata) Anyway first game against Lazio I won 11-0...

Archived