Please help: english language files

Hello everyone!

Finally bought my copy of FM2012 today and am naturally very eager to play. But there's one problem... Since I live in Russia I had to buy the Russian version. And while thousands of Russian fans have been waiting so much for a proper legally distributed version (me being one of them), I personally simply cannot play FM in Russian. No matter how good a translation - it will never do justice to the original version. Last year I was able to overcome this problem simply by downloading the English version from Steam (so in the end I had your regular Steam version) using the activation key I got from the Russian CD. This year, by the looks of it, I can't do that. There seems to be no English version available for download.

Which makes me very disappointed. Is there a way around this? Can I get the english language files somewhere to play the game in English (just the language files, I don't need anything else, in case you're suspecting a Russian of software piracy)? Please help me and don't dismiss this post. I am more than willing to provide all the evidence that I have legally bought a legal version of FM (for quite a sum, actually... It's gone up this year). All I want is to play my favorite game in my language of choice. That's not too much to ask for, is it? Otherwise the whole experienced is ruined. Some of you may not understand this, but that's just how I am.

Please, is there a way around this? Any way? Who may I contact?

Thank you!

Archived