That's quite the gap

That's down to it being (I presume) a created club and I think you have to have been around for 2 years to enter the FA Cup.

Yes I'm aware of that FA Cup rule but I don't think that justifies for an entire month. Does it? Qualifying Round 2 of the FA Cup is happening on the 1st of October but what about the other 22 days?

2nd Qualifying round is the 1st as you say, 3rd qualifying round is the 15th. So that explains 2 of the weeks. Like I mentioned though I've no idea why there isn't a game on the 8th.

Edit: Just checked a couple of BSN/BSS teams on my game and none of them had a game scheduled for 8th October. But in real life games were played that day so I'm confused :confused:

Not very realistic for lower league teams to not have fixtures when international are on. If that is why it's happened it could possibly be a bug.

Don't quote me on this but I think it's like IRL that they don't play (not even in lower leagues) during international games. I remember trying to bet on some teams during an international break and there were like.. no games.

Don't quote me on this but I think it's like IRL that they don't play (not even in lower leagues) during international games. I remember trying to bet on some teams during an international break and there were like.. no games.

This only usually affects the Premier League/Championship. The only affect I ever see on lower leagues is that they occasionally change their kick off times so it doesn't clash with an international kick off time.

Anyway after doing a bit of research it seems the Preliminary Round of the FA Trophy takes place that weekend. But because FM doesn't go that low it appears as a free weekend.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/FACompetitions/TheFATrophy/Results

Archived