Cant post images?

How do i post images on these forums?

Im clicking the "Image" button, but then i get an error (unauthorized something) if i try and upload with a file on my own computer. If i do it via a URL, then it says "Wrong Url" - even though i have uploaded it via imageshack, and posted the url correctly :( ???

Awesome thanks.. But then again, whats a good "setting" to do it at ?

Because, your picture for example - is very blurry.. Cant see the stats etc. If i resize it, then some people gets annoyed because its bigger dont they?

If that makes any sense at all, sorry for my ****** english..

Because, your picture for example - is very blurry.. Cant see the stats etc. If i resize it, then some people gets annoyed because its bigger dont they?

I've been frustrated too, with the image posts on here - not as good as they used to be.

The only work-around for me is too make my FM application as thin as possible when making screenshots.

Like so (almost a square, rather than a rectangle):

WayneRooneyHistory_Achievements.png

It is because the image is being resized to fit on the forum. If I post it as a link it should look a lot better.

I've been frustrated too, with the image posts on here - not as good as they used to be.

The only work-around for me is too make my FM application as thin as possible when making screenshots.

Like so (almost a square, rather than a rectangle):

WayneRooneyHistory_Achievements.png

Looks good ! What resolution do you pick on those images?

Archived