Need a cheap laptop that runs football manager 12 fast!!!

In general FM seems to focus primarily on processor speed and RAM.

Needs a half decent graphics card for 3D but nothing too fancy.

May be a help if you put down what your budget is and maybe someone can give you indications on machines that may be applicable.

How about this one is this any good?

Brand: HP

Memory (RAM): 4 GB Display Size: 14.1 in.

Primary Drive: DVD+/-RW Processor Type: Intel Core Duo

Features: 10/100 LAN Card, Modem, Operating System, USB, WiFi Enabled Processor Speed: 2530 MHz

Hard Drive Capacity: 160 GB * *

Brand: HP

Memory (RAM): 4 GB Display Size: 14.1 in.

Primary Drive: DVD+/-RW Processor Type: Intel Core Duo

Features: 10/100 LAN Card, Modem, Operating System, USB, WiFi Enabled Processor Speed: 2530 MHz

Hard Drive Capacity: 160 GB

This one is in my price range and looks good will this play fm 12 ok

For 500 £ you can get a lot better than that Dal20

And 8 gb RAM isn't really useful in a laptop, nothing requires 8 gb RAM yet or in the near future...

But 4 gb RAM, NO onboard graphics card, preferred 1-1.5 gb dedicated graphics card.. And Intel i5-i7 processor would be an advantage too!

An i5, 1 gb dedicated and 4 gigs of RAM should be possible for 500 £

If there is a particular place you looking to buy it from let people know that way they might be able to look up what is in your pricerange and recommend the best possible from there. If you are in the uk and got around 500 GBP to spend you should be able to get a laptop with an intel core i5 cpu and 4GB of RAM, that is what I got when checking pricerunner as I'm not familiar with prices in the UK.

If you have the game why don't you try it on that computer ad see what you think, as Pompey said "one mans cheap, is another mans expensive", the same goes with game speed. What one considers fast and playable will make someone else tear their hair because it is slow.

Archived