network game question

I would warn you not to expect the same speed as when playing by yourself. I joined a network game on Monday and was getting frustrated at having to wait 5 seconds everytime I clicked! Only 4 hours twice a week though so I can put up with it.

I would warn you not to expect the same speed as when playing by yourself. I joined a network game on Monday and was getting frustrated at having to wait 5 seconds everytime I clicked! Only 4 hours twice a week though so I can put up with it.

okay, thanks for warning me :) but how do matches work like? if you play against a team that's being controlled by another person, is it like normally, both watch the game, give out touchline instructions and maybe change tactics and so on?

Yes just the same as when you play by yourself really apart from matches been moved for TV. All games are played on a Saturday and all mid week games are played on a Wednesday IIRC, this saves people waiting all the time while others play there matches.

Yes just the same as when you play by yourself really apart from matches been moved for TV. All games are played on a Saturday and all mid week games are played on a Wednesday IIRC, this saves people waiting all the time while others play there matches.

That only happens if the person starting the network game tick an option for that purpose. If not, the games are played without forcing human managers to play at the same time.

thanks alot for helping me :)

Archived