Grrrr Man UTD is killing the league!

Im City aswell...

Man UTD have 29 games played, 28 wins and 1 draw..

I got 29 games played 28 wins and 1 loss (against Man UTD away).

I suck :( !

You suck, big time! ;)

I just got the game today, but so far:

Man City(me): 15 games - 13 wins - 2 draws - 0 losses - 41 goals - 9 against - 41 points

Arsenal: 15 games - 12 wins - 0 draws - 3 losses -35 goals - 9 against - 36 points

Man United 14 games - 11 wins - 1 draw - 2 losses - 34 goals - 5 against - 34 points

But then again.. Tevez and Agüero have been goal machines for me!

Tevez - 12 league games - 17 goals - 2 assists

Agüero - 14 league games - 13 goals - 6 assists

y

a 6-1 loss at home with your first team is worse then an 8-2 loss away with your second team

???? This is going well off-topic, but it was hardly your 2nd team - it was your 1st team, more or less, it is just your not very good - to say the least.

As far as I remember from previous FMs, United usually struggled in the premierleague to make at least a top 3 spot on my saves - which was a bit strange considering that they have won it more times than other teams, and are the only team that has finished within the top 3 every premierleague season.

So in my opinion, its about time that they are dominating.

???? This is going well off-topic, but it was hardly your 2nd team - it was your 1st team, more or less, it is just your not very good - to say the least.
bs it was our second team or at least a severly weakened team and united have a better squad then us and are better then us whereas united and city are equally matched and arsenal were in a bad run of form we have won 6 of our last 7 games hardley bad form and we were a little unlucky against spurs

Man Utd dominate here pretty much.. 36 wins 2 losses in first season.. I got an respectable 8th with Newcastle..

IMO the game isnt "too easy".. well at least not for me.. I feel the difficulty is just right

Sczeszny, koscielny, djourou (not first team), jenkinson (not first team), traore (not first team...not even second), Rosicky (not first team), walcott, ramsey, arshavin (not even sure if he counts as first team anymore), coquelin (not first team), van persie

so how was that our first team with gervinho, song, wilshere, vermaelen, gibbs and sagna all out???

Sczeszny, koscielny, djourou (not first team), jenkinson (not first team), traore (not first team...not even second), Rosicky (not first team), walcott, ramsey, arshavin (not even sure if he counts as first team anymore), coquelin (not first team), van persie

so how was that our first team with gervinho, song, wilshere, vermaelen, gibbs and sagna all out???

eXactly what i was saying plus we lost fabregas and nasri which had to have a negative mental impact on the team. and even if it was our first team it makes little difference a8-2 loss Away against a superior side isn't as bad as an 6-1 home defeat against and evenly matched team. and furthur more united at OT get the vast Majority of controversial decisions in THIER FAVOUR

Archived