Papiss Cisse

Bought this lad for Ajax upfront from freiburg for 13 mil. Sold a few players to get him, but what a bargain at 13 million. Lad is incredible scoring record. I know the ere division isnt

best. Anyone got him in another league? Eng Prem or La Liga? Is he anygood out of a smaller league? Does well in champs league/Europa League. Also would recommened Eriksen

for any club. lad is amazing and only 19 at start of the game!

Cisse was bouncing around as available in my EPL game with Fulham, but it said it might not get a work permit or something so I didn't bother. 2 years later he was available on a free. LOL.

Yes I signed Eriksen from Ajax my first season for 7.5 million. Great signing to say the least, plugged him right into starting in the EPL at age 19. Could easily sell him for 20 mill right now in year 3 and he isnt even 22 yet.

4 and a bit seasons in on my FM11 save and Cisse has stayed at an average Freiburg side but consistently scores 10+ goals in the Bundesliga.

As for Eriksen, he spent average seasons on loan with Marseille and Udinese before Man United splashed out 11 mil to sign him. He doesn't score many goals or provide many assists but is a member of the first team.

I've been scouting Cisse on my save. My first target is Cavani but I don't think I can afford him or that he would want to move, and I'm not sure between Barrios and Cisse. Would be good to know how others have found him in the Prem.

Archived