8.02 Genie Scout

Guest Genoid

• 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheoWalcott89:

wait so there won't be a genie scout for the 8.02 patch or hasn't it come out yet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Genie Scout was released in a beta format that works in part with all the versions from 8.0.1 but it will likeley fail at some time in your game caused by an inherrant, unfixed fault.

but that can only be used when the game is open. due to some computer problems, i dont play the game more than once a week and then i dont want to 'waste' it by looking at players. Don't get me wrong, i love buying players, its one of the essential parts of the game, but i'd rather play games than be looking at some player for 2 hrs (im in 2018 so its kinda slow). I need something that i can use that will allow me to look at players while not having the game open and geniescout is the only program, to my knowledge, that does that.

• 1 month later...

perfect to have some fun i think icon_smile.gif

you can easily search every beginning of the season for 0-18 years old players whose potantial rating is over 80.. and you just take them for max 1 million euros..

for example i've had 4 wonderkids in my deportivo squad icon_smile.gif

i mean, yeah you can easily scout for genies icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

Unfortunately, with the demise of geniescout, there are only those 2 in-game editors available. There is a lot of detail on the editors in the Editors' Hideaway - search through the myriads of threads. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Update: a working version is now out - get the link over on the Editors Hideaway.

Archived