How to force to have a new board and chairman takeover

Ive been working on this to get somewhat better board generous enuf to have me more transfer funds available by clearing up the club debts. One method I used a lot was to start a new game with ridiculously early starting month like January. By doing that, the club will only spend money until the new season starts and not gain anything so this will speed up the chairman selling the club. I'm just too tired going holiday for 5 months for this all the time. Does any of you have a better method?

why dont you just change it in the editor before you start your game?

start the editor.. go to your clubs chairman.. change his reputations (fan rep and board rep) to 5 .. voila... he'll look to sell up straight away when you start a new game.... cant see how this is any different to intentionally starting a game at an earlier date tbh

if you want a new club board, use FMRTE and edit the chairmans details, make him 100+ years old (patience change to 0), business (20), interfearence (0), resources (20), loyalty (0), pressure (0), determination (0), professionalism (20) & sportsmanship (20). After all this is done, save your editing and at some point, hopefully sooner rather than later, you may get a news report saying your chairmen is looking to step aside

if you want a new club board, use FMRTE and edit the chairmans details, make him 100+ years old (patience change to 0), business (20), interfearence (0), resources (20), loyalty (0), pressure (0), determination (0), professionalism (20) & sportsmanship (20). After all this is done, save your editing and at some point, hopefully sooner rather than later, you may get a news report saying your chairmen is looking to step aside

yours sounds very convincing. I'll try. Thanks

• 2 years later...

Archived