Move to affiliate issue

I just signed a player (Andy Najar), who does not qualify for a work permit. I try to send him to my affiliate club in Belgium, but when I click "Move to affiliate" and select the club, nothing happens... Anyone else have the issue?

Pointing out the obvious here, but are you attempting to make the loan move while the Belgian transfer window is open?

I'm having the same problem. Playing as Arsenal, I'm able to send players on loan to affiliated clubs Lorient and Anderlecht just as in years past ("Send to Affiliate," then a confirmation window pops up), but when I try to move anyone to Salamanca, my feeder club from the Spanish Second Division B2 (third tier), nothing happens. I click 'Salamanca' and the menu just disappears, with no confirmation window and no action taken. I first tried this when the Spanish third tier wasn't added, but I've since added that league and I still can't send anyone there. It's immensely frustrating, since I'm counting on having a Spanish feeder club for 2-year citizenship for South Americans. Samuel Galindo only needs 3 more days in Spain to become a citizen and I can't send him there, nor does anyone want him if I offer him on loan.

I'm having the same problem. Playing as Arsenal, I'm able to send players on loan to affiliated clubs Lorient and Anderlecht just as in years past ("Send to Affiliate," then a confirmation window pops up), but when I try to move anyone to Salamanca, my feeder club from the Spanish Second Division B2 (third tier), nothing happens. I click 'Salamanca' and the menu just disappears, with no confirmation window and no action taken. I first tried this when the Spanish third tier wasn't added, but I've since added that league and I still can't send anyone there. It's immensely frustrating, since I'm counting on having a Spanish feeder club for 2-year citizenship for South Americans. Samuel Galindo only needs 3 more days in Spain to become a citizen and I can't send him there, nor does anyone want him if I offer him on loan.

No foreign players are eligible in the third tier of Spanish football

Archived