Internation assist manager ratings

I'm managing the Jamaican national team in addition to Middlesbrough. When I want to select my lineup for the Jamaican national team, I can't see my assistant manager (or other national coaches) star ratings for my players, instead it only shows how well my club assman/scouts rate the players. I want to see how well they rate for Jamaica, especially since my club hasn't scouted all of the players. Is there any easy way to do this?

I'm managing the Jamaican national team in addition to Middlesbrough. When I want to select my lineup for the Jamaican national team, I can't see my assistant manager (or other national coaches) star ratings for my players, instead it only shows how well my club assman/scouts rate the players. I want to see how well they rate for Jamaica, especially since my club hasn't scouted all of the players. Is there any easy way to do this?

This is really frustrating on FM11 as I have taken charge of Tamworth and Vanuatu and it's impossible to judge who to call up. I can only watch matches every now and then in the O-League and even then, the Vanuatan teams get slaughtered. Thank god my assistant recommends me a squad before each match or I'd be really stuck.

Archived