So Frustrating

Got FM12 today, I have an iMac with 8GB of RAM. This game is hoorible in commentary only mode. Constantly freezing and starting. Took me 20 mins to get through my first pre-season friendly. Very disappointed...

Didn't work I'm afraid. Game seems to fly until I make a tactical change then it seems to stall at every minute in the match for about 30 seconds, flies to next minute, repeats...

Didn't work I'm afraid. Game seems to fly until I make a tactical change then it seems to stall at every minute in the match for about 30 seconds, flies to next minute, repeats...

Can you explain in detail what your habits are when playing matches? By this, I mean, what is your set-up? What views do you use (e.g. TV View, Classic View, Split View, etc) and what Match Highlights settings do you use? (e.g. Key Highlights / default speed). And then from there, what do you do during matches? Do you browse to different screens and click on anything in particular, etc?

Processor is 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo.

During the game I usually start out attacking fluid. I do commentary only, no replays, match speed at fastest. When I get a 2 goal lead, I change my tactics to balanced and control. It's when I make this change that the game slows down. I do hit confirm just in case you're thinking I haven't. Thanks for the help.

Archived