The new full 3D option

Based on the information youve given, my answer would be to play the game, keep clicking continue until you get to a match day, then pick a team, do all your pre-match stuff, then click on 'Play match'

I think you might have to give a bit more information as to what is going wrong for you

Also - Full 3D? what do you mean by this? There isnt really a majorly new engine from FM11

Edit - is this a troll?

"To watch matches in full 3D all you need is a 3D capable NVIDIA graphics card and 3D Vision certified monitor or 3D TV with NVIDIA 3DTV Play. For more information please visit uk.geforce.com."

That's from the link you posted. That would be what you need to get the 3D to work. A 3D card from Nvidia, with a 3D capable monitor, etc....

i am not using a laptop and i am only need is knowing about my screen(if it can use 3d) and 3D glasses

Check if your screen says 3d vision ready? Sorry but we're not mind readers to be able to tell what screen you have without you providing any sort of information. I'm not even sure what you mean with the 3D glasses bit but simply put. If you bought the screen you also got a pair of glasses. If you don't have them, then it's highly unlikely your screen supports 3D vision(and even then you'd need glasses so yeah). You also need a Geforce graphic card. After that it's as simple as ticking enable 3d-vision in the driver control pannel and hitting apply.

"To watch matches in full 3D all you need is a 3D capable NVIDIA graphics card and 3D Vision certified monitor or 3D TV with NVIDIA 3DTV Play. For more information please visit uk.geforce.com."

That's from the link you posted. That would be what you need to get the 3D to work. A 3D card from Nvidia, with a 3D capable monitor, etc....

I particularly liked the "all you need" in that :D

Archived