pc to mac

TBH he's asking IF Macs are much better than PCs, not stating they are...

Ah, I apologize. I misread that. And to the op, just purchase a better quality PC. Build it if you can, it's rather easy and will save you some money. Macs are extremely overpriced and a waste of money for people in most fields.

Ah, I apologize. I misread that. And to the op, just purchase a better quality PC. Build it if you can, it's rather easy and will save you some money. Macs are extremely overpriced and a waste of money for people in most fields.

My wife got a MacPro lovely machine etc though not without it's own issues re routers etc and the guy in the Apple Store try to sell me an IMac. We had an interesting debate re PC v MAC and gaming. He eventually agreed, that the Mac cost more than the PC for gaming specs e.g £1600PC = £2000 Mac and that PC still, had the edge when it came to gaming.

I bought a £1600 PC rather then the IMac, though I have no doubt the IMac is an extremely good machine, very nice looking and graphics looked splendid.

guick overclockers look for around the same price :D

Intel Core i7 2600K 3.40GHz Sandybridge overclocked to 4.60GHz

8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit (16GB Upgrade Available)

1TB 6GB/s SATA-II 32MB Cache

Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 1536MB GDDR5

Though fwiw I wouldn't trade my MacBook for the world (well I would now as the motherboard is buggered). Also seems a bit pot luck at the moment whether FM12 will actually run smoothly on your Mac, seems to be an awful lot of people having problems.

Archived