Music on the next FMH?

i agree it needs music but would you guys really sacrifice the smoothness and ability of this game just for a bit of music? I wouldnt, but then again, there is a editor for GTA Stories, where you can add ur music in exchange of the radio, icon_biggrin.gif its just a nice little addition.

Just thought of a idea, maybe an editor for the game, i know its difficult to transfer it to PSP but it is achievable, plus itll keep people amused for a while, and we could change names and things :p atributes....alsorts, sorry for hijacking thread icon_biggrin.gif

Marc Vaughen has said that they have looked at the possibilty of adding a music player, but it took too much processing power, and therefore wont be added

it would be a nice touch, but you'l have to use your ipod, or mp3 player as a substute for the meen time

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ColinZeal:

Yeah, why not let the users decide if they wanna play mp3´s located on the memory stick? That´d be a great option. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As indicated above I agree its a nice idea which is why we looked into it, unfortunately we found that the default libraries available to use took up too much memory* to fit the player in at the same time as the game engine itself ...

We'll probably try revisiting this idea at some stage in the future, but for this years version its not happening - sorry, I'd have loved it just as much as you lot icon_frown.gif

*For the non-geeks amongst you the PSP has a limited amount of 'internal' memory which the game uses - this is different to the memory stick (confusingly enough icon_wink.gif ) and much much faster but very limited in size ....

Archived