Football Manager Modifier

Posted this is the editors forum too, but im more likely to get a reply here as it is always empty there!!!!

Would anyone be able to provide me with a link to the latest version of Football Manager Modifier for FM08 please?

Reason is because ive got a really good regen at my club, who I loaned to Chelsea. But it seemsthere is a bug, and his loan is now never ending. I want to either cancel his loan or make him a free agent then sign him again.

I've searched for AGES both on Google and these forums, but havent been able to find it anywhere!

Thanks icon_smile.gif

Posted this is the editors forum too, but im more likely to get a reply here as it is always empty there!!!!

Would anyone be able to provide me with a link to the latest version of Football Manager Modifier for FM08 please?

Reason is because ive got a really good regen at my club, who I loaned to Chelsea. But it seemsthere is a bug, and his loan is now never ending. I want to either cancel his loan or make him a free agent then sign him again.

I've searched for AGES both on Google and these forums, but havent been able to find it anywhere!

Thanks icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the link, but I did state that i searched on Google... tried typing in loads of different things but that site never came up!

Again, thanks for the linkicon_smile.gif

ive got winrar, and it extracted fine.

However when i open it this message comes u[p

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Access violation at address 004B1320 in module 'FMM2.2.exe'. Read of address 00000008. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any ideas what that means?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonzo7:

Try running it as an admin! Right click on the link and run as administrator. That will probably sort it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had the same problem as the OP, and this is what I did and it works fine now.

Archived