Talk to Press 2012 an I going mad

This is on 2012 and not 2011 version

I am sure on one occasion when I talked to the press there was next opponent comment and below it next opponet in comment (with next match or something like in brackets), this gave you more options when speaking to the press about the next opponent like Im relishing playing you in the next game, we will try and get an upper hand over you. They appeared to be more mind game comments. When I click on it now I dont get that option, was I dreaming it or does it exist and if so when does it appear

Its doesn't appear to be a feature in FM12. However, why not instead just go to the opposition team, click on their manager and interact via a comment to the press in the same way you can for players

I think you have misunderstood my post, I am sure that when I interacted with the manager there where 2 options for next opponent comment, but when I look now there is only one option. The second option could make you say more mind game comments, like we will relish beating out opponents. But now I cant find that option. I wonder if it is if a manager has made a mind comment on you

Archived