My Injury crisis is so bad, I have to start my game again.

Right, so I am playing as Arsenal, 4 games into my first season and really enjoying this years game. Im top of the table, 12 wins from 4 games, only conceded once. Then there is an international break. Just before the break I lost Hummels for 6 weeks. Annoying but nothing to major.

Then during the international break this happens

Walcott - 3 to 4 months

van Persie - 3 to 4 months

Vertonghen - 6 weeks

In my next two games:

Arshavin - 4 months

Gervinho - 4 months

Park - 6 weeks

Chamakh - 6 weeks

Javi Martinez - 2 months

This seems a bit weird to me. I am running on bare bones and obviosly my results have fallen away in my next two games. I have played FM for years so I am not new to this and doing something silly. The players are on light training schedules. Any ideas what could be going wrong. Is this a bug?

Cheers

It is really bad, but to me it just seems really really unlucky. The forums have no been flooded with the problem like when FM10 hit the shelves, so to say it is a bug would go too far for me. Of course, if you think it is you should make a bug report and all the official stuff in the appropriate forum.

I bought the game off steam, mainly cos Steam is actually quite good in my opinion. Regretting it now though as it has no re sale value like a disc does.

This game will never be right before the final patch, and by then the game has annoyed me so much with all its bugs that I can't be bothered.

**** happens, either deal with it or be a pansy and start again, I had to field 8 positions with youth team members. Is just the luck of the draw, I bet Wenger wishs he could reload his save from the start of this season.

I had a fairly bad situation at the start of my game. I'm playing as Portsmouth and at one point had all my best players out through injury at the same time - Huseklepp, Lawrence, Benjani, Kitson, Helguson and Varney. Went through a bit of a bad run but now I have them all back except Varney and I've won 4 on the spin!!

Just gotta make the most out of what you've got and grind out some results!!

Archived