well done SI.

As a true fm gamer ive bought and played 1000s hrs every year and only noticed this year how so far your war against piracy is winning. i cant say ive never downloaded a game but only to see if i like it as im quite picky and dont want to waste money lol. but this year i see your driving people nuts as they are unable to download the game, i no its a matter of time but at least you have made a few more buy the game. hats off.

Sky aren't fitting my internet for 4 weeks. I had to carry my computer to work at 6am to use the internet and install the game. Well.. I didn't have to, I just didn't want to wait...

Fair enough though, they work very hard on the game and don't deserve to have it stolen from them.

Piracy is not theft.

I'm not a huge fan of steam but I'm also not against it. Steam however isn't the main reason the game hasn't been cracked yet tho. There are plenty of games which are steam protected that get cracked the day of release. Some games just get a delayed cracked "release". An example is Red Faction and Deus Ex. Even tho copies of those games were available on p2p soon, it wasn't properly cracked until the known cracking groups released the games later on. Some say they were paid off to delay the release(lol), some say they were being lazy and some say they do it out of respect. I don't condone piracy and it's good FM2012 hasn't been pirated yet, I'm sure plenty of people have caved in waiting for a cracked version and bought it. Maybe FM2012 is considered such a good game it deserves a 2 weeks head start before it gets pirated :p

Archived