Form is mental!

Hi everyone just wondering if anyone else is having erratic form issues on the game.I have started with malaga and spent a large chunk of money bringing Vertonghen and Sow to the club,Vertonghen is fairly decent but Sow at the moment is atrocious! How can i rectify this?? Also the teams form as a whole is a bit up and down! I can beat Barcelona 4-0 in the spanish cup semi final but then struggle against them the next match and lose 1-0! PS Rolando i picked him up from Porto for £5 million and he is a solid bargain. :)

I've just had a championship winning season in the English Conference, and my team's form hasn't been erratic, but it has changed quickly. I went from 6 straight wins near the start of the season, to 5 straight defeats over Christmas and then finally an unbelievable charge from 5th to 1st following 13 straight victories. We wrapped up the title with 3 games to spare, then lost our next 2 games against cannon fodder bound for relegation.

Not sure what to make of it, because it's all plausible.

Bought Tevez and it took me 5 months to get his morale up and for him to score his first goal. Played him every game, he got a constant rating of 6.7 to 7.2 but never scored. It took saying I had confidence in my attack and then recommending Tevez as my star attacking player in 3 successive press conferences to get his morale up. Team talks and private chats did nothing!

Form is temporary, class is permanent. My side were up and down, but always managed to scrape through wins (West Ham in Championship, not really the biggest challenge). Found my strikers to be hot and cold more often than any other position though.

This seems to be a re-occuring theme for me, both in FM11 and FM12. I seem to perform better against the top half teams then i do against weaker and "should be bloody winning these bloody games" teams.

I had the fixtures (A,A,H,H,A,A,A,A,H,A,H) and lost all me home games (to weaker teams, 2 of them in the very bottom) and won all but 1 (draw) of the away games, and 1 of them were Blackpool in the cup run (they were on fire form aswell!)

Only got half me hair left and a massive forehead shaped dent in my computer table.. Dog's got a foot mark on its ass aswell...

**Should state that im currently Bury in League 2 (2nd mind) and Blackpool are top of the Championship! - Second season, started with them in June 2012 (unemployed save)

It's your team talks.

Don't listen to the assistant - no matter who he is he puts too much pressure on the team in matches where you should win easily without extra motivation. Take the pressure off the team when you are favourites and put it on the team when the match odds are fairly even. Take it off also when you are clear underdogs.

This is what I do, at least. When your team is entirely consisting of determined professionals loving pressure, and complacency is a bigger problem than nervousness, then you may expect performances and wins.

Hi everyone just wondering if anyone else is having erratic form issues on the game.I have started with malaga and spent a large chunk of money bringing Vertonghen and Sow to the club,Vertonghen is fairly decent but Sow at the moment is atrocious! How can i rectify this?? Also the teams form as a whole is a bit up and down! I can beat Barcelona 4-0 in the spanish cup semi final but then struggle against them the next match and lose 1-0! PS Rolando i picked him up from Porto for £5 million and he is a solid bargain. :)

In League 1 I have pretty much the same rollercoaster players' behaviour.

I am managing a bunch of schizophrenic roller coasted wild minds.

Is the anti doping test a FM12 feature they may fear ?

Archived