Players finding it difficult to motivate themselves with me as manager?

As title. Will this change over time as I'm currently villa and 5th in the league at the start of January and in my ass mans feedback it still says this? Will it ever change? On past experience I put it as automatic so not sure if this is why but surely if I'm doing well it should change?

How many player's does it say are struggling to motivate themselves? Have you not disciplined someone that got sent off or missed training? Could be a number of things, what does it say on the personal screens of the player's mentioned?

It says quite a few but doesn't name them. I have fined a player for being sent off and no one has done anything else to be fined for. I'm not sure if it's because of my past experience as normally i put int footballer but this year forgot and it was on automatic and I think it was a low one as when I first joined it said on most players info that they were worried with my lack of experience.

I found always give them an "enjoy" the game type thing before hand /no pressure/just relax. Then if they win give them congratulations. Works like a charm everytime. If for some reason they are losing to someone other than a big four team, be angry. LOL like a machine.

Archived