Difficult to sell players

I know that this were an issue adressed in FM11, but i'm not sure if this is a bug or not.

I'm finding it very hard to sell players. I'm trying to sell Lucas Barrios first season 31 games and 23 goals. At first I put him on the market for around 100 million kr about 10 million pounds. Nothing. Then I offered him to clubs at the price of 7,5 million pounds (that is his actual price). Still nothing.

It's a general problem that occurs in my game, and as I said I know this were a problem in FM11.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Many clubs are interests in my deadwood but no clubs want to negotiate, even when I offer them for free.

You could possible force them out for talking to the player saying you want to terminate his contract and no longer in your plans. They'll probably reject you at first but wait till the next day and talk to them and see their concern and say you really want them to quit. The player will start negiotating with other clubs but you'll probably pay a bit part of their wages until the contract ends. But should free up some wage budget. Hope this may help

Yeah really doesn't work too well. Clubs are always interested, but are afraid they can't afford the players wages. So indeed you are stuck with deadwood till contracts run out. Especially at lower level it's hard to sign someone better as the deadwood you got because your wage budget won't allow it. But it's probably realistic considering the crisis we are in.:)

I know that this were an issue adressed in FM11, but i'm not sure if this is a bug or not.

I'm finding it very hard to sell players. I'm trying to sell Lucas Barrios first season 31 games and 23 goals. At first I put him on the market for around 100 million kr about 10 million pounds. Nothing. Then I offered him to clubs at the price of 7,5 million pounds (that is his actual price). Still nothing.

It's a general problem that occurs in my game, and as I said I know this were a problem in FM11.

Anyone else experiencing this?

When you just offered him at 10million, you need to wait for a couple of months before you can reoffer again if not the game does not seem to respond. Either that or you can reload your save and offer him at 7.5mil. That being said I had trouble offloading my players as well. No one wants to buy Garry Monk and Craig Beattie even at half their valuation in my game ( http://fmgaffer.wordpress.com )

I managed to sell Almunia and Sagna in the demo. Almunia was offered out as he was seeing out his contract so I cashed in and some Spanish club bought him. Real were interestedd in Sagna and even though I said 'not for sale', they came at me with an good offer.

When you just offered him at 10million, you need to wait for a couple of months before you can reoffer again if not the game does not seem to respond. Either that or you can reload your save and offer him at 7.5mil. That being said I had trouble offloading my players as well. No one wants to buy Garry Monk and Craig Beattie even at half their valuation in my game ( http://fmgaffer.wordpress.com )

I know that I need to wait a while before offering him again, but my point was that this were a bug in FM11 and it seems to me that this also is a bug in FM12. The clubs wont even make an offer, just as in FM11.

I know that I need to wait a while before offering him again, but my point was that this were a bug in FM11 and it seems to me that this also is a bug in FM12. The clubs wont even make an offer, just as in FM11.

Selling in FM 10.3 is fun! Even playing in obscure leagues and you can easily offload deadwoods, even for a measly amount of money, which is very satisfying.

Selling in FM 10.3 is fun! Even playing in obscure leagues and you can easily offload deadwoods, even for a measly amount of money, which is very satisfying.

Yes it is fun selling in FM 10.3, and maybe it is to easy to sell in FM 10.3. But it just think that it shouldn't be this hard to sell.

Archived