Convinced

I am now convinced that certain matches can never ever be won.

let me explain - i am loving this game it is by far the best i have ever played but i thought tonight i would experiment with 1 match and that was sunderland (me) and west brom (ai)

i have now played the game and reloaded it 11 times and everytime i do this i have had 1 player sent of in every match and had 1 own goal and let me say this out of the 11 games i have lost 8 and drew 3 i have yet to win a game.

please do not ask why i decided to do this but i just did.

i just think that the game is setup for you to just never win at certain points.

i have kept the same team for each reload and the same tactics which i have been using all season but i am unable to buy a win.

but i am not bothered about that it is just the fact i have a player sent of each reload and a own goal scored each reload.

does anyone else think certain matches are just not meant to be.

well again just finished another game sunderland & west brom again and lost 2-0 and agian another sending off and another own goal - interesting.

u dont find that strange

about to restart again and see what happens and i will continue until i get a win just to see how many times i have to do it.

The game isn't scripted against you, games aren't played against your favour and no, the computer does not have some magical insta win button.

Bad luck however, is very much a part of the game. I've gone through entire seasons unbeaten with lowly teams simply by reloading. It does take FOREVER to do some games though.

U r not getting what i am saying.

i am not bothered i was only doing it as a experiment call me boring this evening but i wanted to try something.

all i am saying is if a game between the same two teams were played 20 times would you expect a player to be sent off and a own goal to be scored for that team in each and every game - i really do not think so

U r not getting what i am saying.

i am not bothered i was only doing it as a experiment call me boring this evening but i wanted to try something.

all i am saying is if a game between the same two teams were played 20 times would you expect a player to be sent off and a own goal to be scored for that team in each and every game - i really do not think so

Neither do i.

Which is why i simply do not believe you unless i see evidence. 2 games could work but 20 games is a bit too much(Do note, if the red card and own goal occur at a different time with different players it doesn't really count as it's a completely different outcome as far as the game is concerned). But if you want to fix it go to an earlier save around a week beforehand and change up what you did, try holidaying through the game and so on.

believe or not believe as much as you want i have been messing around with this all night and this is what has been happening.

but what you are saying is a game that is reloaded so many times and a team has a player sent of and a own goal scored in every game is not a bit strange.

Archived