Starting Unemployed

Hey all,

i don't post too often here but always on reading (usually find most answers to my questions doing this). However i need this question answered.

I fancy starting a new game unemployed however im wondering what past experience i should set myself too. I will be opening the game with all scottish and english leagues playable, however im not sure if i wan't to start management with a bsn or bss or scot 3rd div team yet. So what past experience levels get you what jobs (league wise).

If anyone else has started unemployed can you post who your first job was with and what your past experience is set too.

Thanks

depends what nationality you are really.......... if your past experience is "ex internation" then you got relegation/top championship jobs......if your ex proffesional.... bottom end championship/top end league one jobs....ect, i say bottom end, because its usually when a team sacks their manager for being low in the league.......

however as i am welsh...i start with no history, i can either get a bsn/bss team, however as im welsh i get the wrexham job should it become available, and a few times i get the hereford job, should they get relelgated

For BSN / BSS - I'd avoid Sunday League .. tough to get anything with that .. Go for professional .. be warned tho, there are next to none available jobs at the beginning of the game so you might have to wait for a while - think Peterhead in Scotland is available and that will be your lot.

Archived