New nation and others questions

Hi!

How can i create a new nation, actually with the editor i can just change an existing nation.

I'll try to change "yugoslavia" for create an european nation but i've been a crash dump.

Actually i use the "Republic of Kiribati" but the problem is that's an oceanian country (continent "océanie" in french) ... and they only play one minor international competition.

How can i integrate my new country in internationals majors competitions, we cannot change "competitions" just editing name but not choose countries.

An other problem is that my kibatian's players are not selectionable in international squad, and i dont understand why, a problem like "the german license" ?

I'll try to create a championship of my new country but i cannot play european competition ... and of course for me it's very important.

And my last problem, probably the most difficult i want to create players with 2 nationality but when i create a city of "england" for exemple and "french region", my player is english and french but only selectionnable for the england...

Is there a file or I can change the names and surnames in different countries, for example add "Jean-Lucien" for name & "Corrivaud" for surname at french database.

Otherwise how create new names & surnames and assign them to a country for future regens.

Sorry for my poor english, i'm French ;)

Thx in advance !

Archived