Too few transfers in top clubs?

In my long San Marino game, I have the feeling that there are too few transfers for top players. It seems way too easy to keep your squad intact once you're a top club.

As a result, I think there are too many players who stay with a top flight club (Inter, Milan, Roma) once they get there. Too few players seem to be moving from top club to top club, staying only about 3 years at each club.

Is it just my skewed perception of the game (or wrong perception of reality) or is it really a flaw in the game mechanics?

In my long San Marino game, I have the feeling that there are too few transfers for top players. It seems way too easy to keep your squad intact once you're a top club.

As a result, I think there are too many players who stay with a top flight club (Inter, Milan, Roma) once they get there. Too few players seem to be moving from top club to top club, staying only about 3 years at each club.

Is it just my skewed perception of the game (or wrong perception of reality) or is it really a flaw in the game mechanics?

Archived