2 bizzare questions

I've got two pretty weird questions but ones that need answering and ones which i dont think have been asked before.

1. When you constantly offer a player to other clubs does it cost the club in the 'other' section of finaces? Because the more you do this the more paper and other things you are using up, sorry if it is a stupid question but im just interested.

2. This is one i've aways been interested about- do young players (ie 14-19 year olds- probably regens) grow? I know the match engine doesnt take into account this but it is rare to find a fully grown 6 foot tall 14 year old who never grows again. Also what about weight - is this the same- does it always stay the same? If it does then SI should make very young regens able to gain weight and grow, so when they finish developing they could be played. Whereas very young 15 year olds would be too small and undeveloped to play, just a thought.

I've got two pretty weird questions but ones that need answering and ones which i dont think have been asked before.

1. When you constantly offer a player to other clubs does it cost the club in the 'other' section of finaces? Because the more you do this the more paper and other things you are using up, sorry if it is a stupid question but im just interested.

2. This is one i've aways been interested about- do young players (ie 14-19 year olds- probably regens) grow? I know the match engine doesnt take into account this but it is rare to find a fully grown 6 foot tall 14 year old who never grows again. Also what about weight - is this the same- does it always stay the same? If it does then SI should make very young regens able to gain weight and grow, so when they finish developing they could be played. Whereas very young 15 year olds would be too small and undeveloped to play, just a thought.

I've never taken enough careful note of height and weight to comment on that, but as for your first question I wouldn't have thought it costs anything at all to offer a player out, but if it does it will be peanuts anyway. Dunno how it is done in real life, but I'd imagine e-mail is now the most common medium for such things rather than fax or things involving lots of paper.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Reidy_FootieKing:

I think the first questions stupid icon_wink.gif but the second question is a good one i have heard of regans hair style changing and i have also heard of a regan growing a smile never seen it meself tho </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Regens hairstyles do change, and the smile is to do with morale.

In Fm07 the players weight and Height would change over time.

I remember in one of the sign ups my 16 year old keeper started at about 5'10" and over weight.

Over a few years he grew a lot in height and ended up around 6'2".

He lost weight very quickly at the start of the game.

I reckon that there should be separate developmental curves for physical, technical and mental abilities with different potential in each, but I'm sure that won't be too popular an idea. I'm growing increasingly annoyed, though, how a great deal of the development of players just increases their physical stats - when things like pace would really peak at 23-24 or so and technique could still keep improving.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hazzydeepy:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry but I was rolling around laughing at that icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Archived