Steam update

Update initiated 15:19...22.6MB.

Wonder what it is? Hopefully the GK training bug (still reads as FM12.0.2)

Positioning still doesn't show up when you go through the goalkeeping training schedules, at least when you go through the highlighted attributes in the training tab

I set Lindegard's individual training to positioning and his positioning has improved from 14 to 15.

Heh thats with individual training. The problem is they don't train it if you don't put them on individual training. They tend to lose 1-2 points pr season

• Administrators

There were a few licensing issues which needed attention. The other issues which have been raised elsewhere would need more serious testing before release so are not included in this update. Thanks.

There were a few licensing issues which needed attention. The other issues which have been raised elsewhere would need more serious testing before release so are not included in this update. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply Neil, do we get to know what issues or is it hush hush ?

Heh thats with individual training. The problem is they don't train it if you don't put them on individual training. They tend to lose 1-2 points pr season

My gk reina's attributes have improved recently in Communication, Kicking & decisions. And yes all my players are on the default training scheduals

I think it's out of order that you release the 'fix' without telling us. Maybe some people didn't want it. Thank goodness I put mine into offline mode.

• Administrators

It was a fix released by Steam for FM so I'm not sure if that negates 'no updates'. Sorry I'm personally not aware of the inner workings of Steam but I'll try and find out for you. Cheers.

Archived