How far into game are you? Playing time?

Hello all, got the new game on fri :) played 8 and a half hours playing time and only managed 8 games with spurs lol!! im not really slow between games but do read all emails and edit tactics etc... I play the matches with the slider around 3/4 fast, and only show key parts.

How far is everyone else into game in relation to playing hours??

Just wondering if i need a new laptop to make it abit quicker

I have played about 13 hours over the weekend after i managed to persuade my girlfriend into giving it to me as an early birthday present. She may now be regretting her decision. Still 10 games in and top of the Blue Square North, Go Badgers Go!!

23 Hours. Just finished Serie A season 1 point off First behind Udinese.

I skipped setting up training schedules for first season because I was wary of training injuries and lack of squad depth and how frequent injuries could be this version. Now Ill offload some dead weight players and bring in new ones and then up the training load!

23 hours = 1 season in which I resigned from Limavady after I lost it with them due to their unfitness to play and my unfitness to manage, got Weston Super Mare relegated after being in charge for the last 8 games. Currently and Hendon awaiting the new season :D

29 hours (or 1 day 4 hours 32 mins) for me and my Newcastle safe - currently at the beginning of March and sitting 8th although i have won the Carling Cup!

Soo addicted to this game! Shame i have to work!

Archived