I Hate My Mum

I went to my mums house and she was sitting with a great big grin on her face

I knew straight away my football manager was sitting beside her

I asked and begged and pleaded with her to let me have it.

the evil , sick, siddisteck women said no

so now i am here wrighting this with the brand new,smooth and shiny football manager 2012 cd

and i am not even aloud to play it,

i cant wait till christmas

I am 20 years old and i feel like a 10 year old kid because now i am counting each and every minute till christmas

Am i sad lol

or is my mum just pure evil???

• SI Staff

Ask her if you can just read the manual and she can keep the CD so that you can't play it. Then enter the code into Steam and play away and pretend you are playing the demo. Mohahaha. I won't tell Santa.

so now i am here wrighting this with the brand new,smooth and shiny football manager 2012 cd

I am 20 years old and i feel like a 10 year old kid because now i am counting each and every minute till christmas

Am i sad lol

Why does your mum behave like this? Does playing FM conflict with your studies? :(

i have no studies

i am a fitter i work 4 days out of the week

on really good pay

help my mum out every now and again too

and yet when i just want to play football manager i get told no, its for christmas like a 10 year old kid

That should be beg with my wife!

m8 the fact that i have to try and convinced my mum to give me the game is one thing

trying to convince the misses to let me play is another

i mean i work

she has a good life

i give her money to go shopping for clothes for herself all the time

we have a beautiful house

my son has everything he wants and is always happy

and i get moaned at for just wanting to play fm for like an hour a day

i dont think thats so harsh do you, just one hour

i think i may need to phone jeremy kyle to get this sorted lol

i was planning on buying it that why my mum ordered it

i was going to give her the money as she paid through her bank as she was going to order my little brother call of duty also

but now that its came she is saying no its ok dnt want the money and she will just keep it as a christmas present

Or before you go out and buy it, just say to her that you want (pick a game that comes out as near to christmas as possible) for christmas.

Then pay her for FM. She still gets to be able to buy you a game, while you get to play FM.

If that doesn't work, do what the others say and go and buy FM anyway.

Ask her if you can just read the manual and she can keep the CD so that you can't play it. Then enter the code into Steam and play away and pretend you are playing the demo. Mohahaha. I won't tell Santa.

If the person playing the game did not buy the game and does not have permission of the "owner" then you are technically encouraging piracy - its a legal minefield!. Infract thyself! LOL

if your on good pay, just buy fm12 :S when u get your one for christmas just say " ahhh ive already got that one"

i might get good pay m8 but id didnt say i was willing to throw £30 pounds away for nothing

plus i couldnt my misses would moan like hell and trust me nobody wants that lol

i might get good pay m8 but id didnt say i was willing to throw £30 pounds away for nothing

plus i couldnt my misses would moan like hell and trust me nobody wants that lol

It won't be for nothing, give the copy your mum's got to your son for xmas, win, win :thup:

It wont work, the key will already be active. His mum is an FM addict!!!! Its obvious!!!!

Am i sad lol

Ahahaahahahahahaha *breathes* ahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Am i sad lol

your not originally from Glasgow right?

I'm 40 and as its my sons 6th birthday soon and i was banned from buying FM 2012 as we need all the money we could get.

I told the missus that on steam you get achievement points which you trade in for games, works a treat, has done for the last 4 years, she thinks i'm some kind computer game playing wizard with games library i have on steam.

Until she mentions to someone or googles my lies then i'm ok, the missus is smart but not smarter than FM addict, daft bint, she also believes the computer is set up to clear its history and cookies, every time it turns on ;).

By the way if she ever reads this, figures out this is me and what i've been up to, if anyone wandering around Southend sees a pair of knackers hanging from a lampost they will belong to me. :D

Don't take any notice to these guys. Respect your mum just like townley12inch (lol@nickname). Do what Ter said. Install steam, download the game and activate it using the serial number from the manual book. Just tell your mum you want to read the manual so you can learn 'things' off it before you can play the game. Then just pretend your playing the Demo. WIN-WIN ;)

I'm 40 and as its my sons 6th birthday soon and i was banned from buying FM 2012 as we need all the money we could get.

I told the missus that on steam you get achievement points which you trade in for games, works a treat, has done for the last 4 years, she thinks i'm some kind computer game playing wizard with games library i have on steam.

Until she mentions to someone or googles my lies then i'm ok, the missus is smart but not smarter than FM addict, daft bint, she also believes the computer is set up to clear its history and cookies, every time it turns on ;).

By the way if she ever reads this, figures out this is me and what i've been up to, if anyone wandering around Southend sees a pair of knackers hanging from a lampost they will belong to me. :D

LMAO made my day

Genius, you may have just solved a brewing arguement with the girlfriend. Many games are being bought this month.

FM12

Dark Souls

Arkham City

Battlefield 3

Suddenly steam is on the PS3.

Archived