Half time team talks screen

Hi,

Not sure if this is a bug thought I would ask if any one also has this issue.

I get my assistant manager to do my team talks and when it's half time the team talks screen comes up but it doesn't show me the player ratings for the current game, only the average for the last 5 games and the season so far, however, when I switch to another tab, for example, the overview tab and then go back to the team talks tab, then it does show the half time player ratings.

Does any one know how to get the half time player rating to display right away, without having to switch tabs?

Thanks

I have noticed periodic problems with Half time and Full Time ratings not always appearing at team talk time and flagged in bugs section. SI looking into apparently.

That problem's been there, in some form or another, in every version of the game I've played. Going to the tactics screen always shows the rating; it's a pain to flip between the two, but it's better than not knowing who to praise/scold.

the worst for me, is at hald time if u scold the players and say they need to do better, as a whole team talk then one or two get angry it's hard to change their morale again....you should be able to select the players for the whole team talk if it isn't possible?

Archived